Associates of PMEGC are capable of carrying out DetailEngineering for almost all type of projects. Detail Engineering covers following activities including but not limited to:
- Design Basis (For detail engineering of piping, civil, electrical, mechanical, instrumentation, firefighting and safety)
- Process Engineering: Detailed P&IDs, Datasheets for Static, Rotary and package units, line list
- Mechanical: Finalization of General arrangement drawings for all fabricated, Rotary and Package items.Management of vendor drawings
- Piping: Overall and Unit Plot Plans, Piping layouts and isometric diagrams, Bill of Material and technical RFQs for piping items, Stress Analysis and Piping Material Specification,
- Management of vendor drawings
- Civil and Structural: Structural fabrication drawings, Foundation layouts, Statutory approval drawings, Plant and other, Bills of Quantities / MTO
- Instrumentation: Detailed Instrument datasheets and Technical RFQs, control system and control valve specifications and Terminal drawings, Management of vendor drawings
- Electrical: Technical RFQs for motors and electrical consumers, Power and Lighting Layouts, Bill of Quantities for bulk items, ELDs
- Projects : Co-Ordination among various engineering discplines, vendors, client and construction
- Enquiry specifications for Packages
- Insulation and painting specifications
- Cost and schedule control.
- Start-up procedures.
And, generally speaking, all the studies to be performed before construction of the plant.